Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day 82: Kenpo to the Max!

Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Saturdays continue to be my favorite day (besides the fact that I can sleep in) because Kenpo is such a fast and enjoyable workout.

I think my intensity and my form was pretty good. I did get a little sloppy in the end, but I made myself stay in the Horse Stance for the duration and resist standing upright a bit during blocks and punches.

I still don't know if I could actually punch anyone, but I feel pretty confident that I can protect myself if needed. Of course the reality that another fist would be coming towards me might make me a little less confident, but for now I am a legend in my own mind!

I am pretty sore today. I've been using the Recovery Drink and my Whey Protein Isolate after every workout but I'm still sore. I think it's because of the Dumbbell switch. Worth it, though, and there is something to be said for feeling like you worked out.

Week 13 coming up! Keep Bringing it!

No comments: