Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 86: Sigh. Last Kenpo. So Sad. (Updated)

But I brought it!

I was exhausted from work, had to go out two hours after getting home, so I forced myself to bring it in that tiny window. It was awesome. I had a second wind and although I had fantasized about collapsing on my bed, the energy I got from this workout was awesome. I will turn to this Kenpo DVD on my own (even without a schedule telling me to do so, which is strange, since I am basically a slave to the schedule right now!)

I want a punching bag or one of those blocking dummys they use for football and karate. Punching is fun, but I'm sure it is even more fun to actually feel the result of your power punch/kick!

I am so pumped that it is the last week and I have made it thus far!

Keep Bringing it!

UPDATE: I thought of this while doing the Hamstring stretches before core Synergistics today (Friday). Of all the routines, why is Kenpo the only one that doesn't do the split leg Hamstring stretch as a warmup? It's the only time in any of the vids that he actually says "Be careful of your hamstrings!"

Just a thought!

No comments: