Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week 12 Review: Holy Cow, I'm almost done!

It seems like I just started yesterday. Except I am a lot stronger and more fit. And my diet has changed completely.

But it really doesn't seem that long ago when I was wondering how I was going to survive the first workout, let alone 13 weeks worth of workouts.

What I learned this week:

The videos are just as infuriating to "learn" how to do the moves correctly for the dumbbell set as they are for the Band Camp. (Not always, just some times).

The Dumbbells are a much better and far more accurate way of building muscle and tracking your progress. I wish I had done the whole program with these, but I am motivated to use them now that I have such a cool (and convenient space saving) tool.

My stomach is always bloated at night. This is weird. I can't figure it out. I'm not eating that much (definitely not enough) but I always wake up feeling skinny and go to bed feeling , well, not exactly fat, but larger.

What's up with that?

I also wish that pictures were taken after a resistance workout. It looks like it will be taken after a recovery week, but I love my biceps after they've been pumped up. I look much more ripped. Anyway, I'll probably do a few reps before day 90 Picture day, or is that cheating?

I can't believe I am in my last week. I am very proud of my accomplishments thus far and I feel I was able to "Bring it" for the entire 90 days. I didn't have a ton of weight to lose, but my pants fit better and I am stronger. I look much better (more like I was three years ago) and have never eaten as healthy in my life.

I'd say it has been a successful program overall.

More tomorrow! Keep Bringing it!

No comments: