Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 83: Coming into the Home STRETCH! (X)

My lower back was in pain all day. I should have stretched early, but some other plans came up and I didn't get to do it until late. Thank goodness I did. The pain is gone.

I'm worried that I will lose all my flecibility if I don't maintain a good stretching schedule when I am not doing P90X. I'm definitely getting older, and although I am proud of the fact that I ahve increased my flexibility to the point of my younger days, I wonder if it will be even harder to get it back each time I "lose" it.

A good philosophical question.

My next challenge will be to decide if I want to maintain a dedicated, intense schedule like P90X or something like what a reader suggested (Turbo Turbulence). It's worth exploring!

Have a great week!

No comments: