Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 88: Wow. Core Synergistics is Tough!

But Awesome.

I really feel great after completing this workout (and there is no Ab Ripper to intensify the torture!) and it ranks up there as one of my favorites.

Fuelled by my Rangers win against the hated Devils I pumped myself up to "bring it" for the last resistance workout. I found that I was doing more reps than the allotted time, so I had to keep pushing pause for more than one reason (usually it's to catch my breath, which happened a few times today). Either I got much stronger, I have a strong core, or I am doing something wrong. Hmmm. I'll go with "A" Regis? B? C?

I'll just call it a good workout and leave it at that.

Keep Bringing it!

(Holy crap! I only have one more workout and one more stretch! Yahoo!)

No comments: